Monday, March 23, 2009

April Bunco Night

Come join the party and have a hoppin' good time at BUNCO NIGHT!!

When: Saturday April 25th @ 8:00p.m.
Where: Brea Hiatt's ~ 5332 E Baseline Rd #2104 Bldg. 13
(Colonial Grand Apartments)

What to wear: Your prettiest pastels!
Think yellow, pink, green....anything spring!!

What to bring: A five dollar gift

Hosts: The cute chick Devin Webb &
egg-cellent Melanie Spencer

We will be celebrating Easter and everything Spring!
Please confirm if you will be able to attend, otherwise we will find a substitute to replace you. You can reply to Melanie Spencer at charmel25@yahoo.com or leave a comment below.

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. So this really sucks because I wont be able to make it. I work friday nights, so hopefully next month I can be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO SOO bummed! I won't be able to make it either! My family is coming into town that night for Easter weekend! :( I will miss you all, and someone will have to take my place as the new bunco queen! Have fun ladies and I hope to see you the next bunco night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... this is horrible! I would be there either!!! :( I am SOOO BUMMED! Have fun without me! I am sure you will :) Miss ya girls... see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...the date has changed to April 25. The blog should be updated soon. (:

    ReplyDelete