Saturday, May 9, 2009

May Bunco Hawaiian Luau

Bunco Hawaiian Luau!!!!!

Saturday, May 16
8:30 pm
Bethany Tanner's Home
3460 E. Juanita, Melody Ranch

(Coming from Houston towards the church, take your 2nd right, and turn right at the stop sign. Bethany's house is the 5th on the right. )

Bring yourselves, a friend, and a $5 gift of joy and be prepared for some good ol' Hawaiian fun and a bunco night like no other!!
Please RSVP to Sarah Buehler
480.636.6432
sarahemilybuehler@hotmail.com

it is CRITICAL that you RSVP so that we can plan accordingly...
Thanks Girls...We'll see you soon
!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. Too bad last months was a bust! I won't be able to come to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh man! I won't be able to make it, again! I'm so bummed I missed last time and this time! We will be out of town! Hawaiian themes are my favorite, so live it up ladies!! I'll miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need another player....call me I'm there!

    ReplyDelete