Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Bunco Night

Brea in her hott Pj's. Thanks Brea and Ashlee for hosting Bunco this month!!! We had so much fun!
The food was delicious and we had quite a turn out even with it being Spring Break for some! We celebrated March Birthdays. The birthday girls got to wear a special princess crown all night long. Happy Birthday Mandy, Ashlee, and Heidi.
Bethany wasn't too happy when in the last roll of the entire game Connie rolled a Bunco to steal the Bunco bracelet. Maybe next month Bethany?

Mary was able to join us for our fun PJ night!
Mandy one of our birthday girls was the Bunco Queen this month! Happy Birthday!!!!!


"Party Over Here... Woot-Woot!!!"
Are you ready for BUNCO NIGHT??
Girls Slumber Party!
(without the sleeping over part)

When: Saturday March 14th
Time: 8:00 pm
Host: Brea Hiatt & Ashlee McKinnon
Place: 5332 E. Baseline Rd. # 2104 Bld 13
(by the front entrance, next to the pool)
What to Bring: $5 dollar gift
What to wear: PJ's!!!

We will be celebrating...

MARCH BIRTHDAY'S

Come for a fun night of bunco, friends,
fun prizes and festive treats!

Please confirm if you will be there otherwise we will find a substitute!(You can either reply to breahiatt@gmail.com or leave a comment below
.

4 comments:

  1. My Heart is breaking as I post this.

    But alas my fellow Bunco Babes, I will be in Idaho on this glorious occasion. Sadly you will have to deal without my screaming, knocking dice off the table, and intense secret roll/shake of the dice...

    I AM SO BUMMED I WON'T BE THERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi- you are AWESOME! this looks great! :)

    Sarah, we are so sad that you are not going to be there! I was looking forward to seeing your cute PJ's! :) Have fun in Idaho though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next weekend, here we come Bunco Babes! Lovin the wear pj's idea btw! See ya'll there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That was so fun ladies! I don't know how I had all the bunco luck that night, but I'll try to bring it next month too! Thanks for all the fun pics Hiedi! :)

    ReplyDelete